Kickstart your career
Enrol now to kickstart your career
If you want to stand out in the job market, our fully-funded training programme is for you. Our course will give you the skills and practical work experience you need to maximise your chances of employment and unlock your full potential.
- Learn directly from experienced business leaders
- Develop the core skills all employers seek
- Gain recognised work experience with an established local employer
- Work directly with employers
- Get help building your network and securing a job
On the Digital Innovators Skills Programme, you will spend:
Developing the core digital, leadership and employability skills employers tell us they need.
Applying those skills on a group project with an employer.
Read about some of our previous employer projects here.
Ready to kickstart your career? Each course is limited to 24 funded places so don’t delay – register today. The next course starts on Monday 26th April 2021.
How will you benefit?
Through a mix of practical, online skills training, work experience and mentoring, you will get:
- 105 hours skills training with experienced business leaders covering:
- Personal brand, leadership and networking
- Digital tools and an introduction to programming
- Problem solving, design thinking and creativity
- Communication, collaboration and negotiation
- Project management and presentation skills
- Access to the SkillsBuild programme from IBM and Huaweii ICT Academy Programme free of charge
- Enviable 8-week work experience, scoping and delivering a project with an employer
- Personal Career-Fit profile report (worth £48) highlighting your core strengths and recommended career options
- Exposure to a wide range of businesses and organisations
- Mentoring and support with finding a job
- Certificate and reference from your lead tutor and employer partner
All our course participants receive free membership of the DI Collective – our new community and Facebook group where we share info about new jobs, speaking opportunities, free skills top-ups and a collaborative community for you to share ideas, seek feedback and continue to grow your network.
Did you know that you can complete training while on furlough?
Upskill from the comfort of your home and make sure you stand out upon returning to work. Find out more about training whilst on furlough here.
Throughout our course, you’ll have the opportunity to:
Harness and showcase your skills to business leaders
Develop your own network of contacts
Build your confidence with support from our coaches and mentors
How does it work?
We start with 3 weeks of live online training, followed by project-based work experience with employers.
Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to claim employment and benefits support while taking this course – which will also make you eligible to apply for new jobs under the Government’s Kickstart scheme.
Want to find out more?
What employers are saying about our students
Digital Innovators: Winner of Solihull Business of the Year 2020 (Solihull Chamber of Commerce)