The DI Summer Bootcamp
Join our two-week bootcamp to boost your skills and gain work experience on an exciting project to prepare for your next step!
The DI Summer Bootcamp
Have you just finished your exams? Are you looking for something to do during the Summer holidays?
The DI Summer Bootcamp is a 2-week programme which will give you a boost before taking your next step – whether that is going to college, university, or even starting a job!
- Develop the key employability skills needed for the world of work
- Gain experience working on a business project with employers
- Boost your confidence and prepare for your next big step
- Receive 60hrs of support and training from experienced business leaders
- Explore your creative flair and develop your own entrepreneurial idea
What will will you be doing?
This bootcamp will give you the chance to develop vital skills such as communication, negotiation, design thinking, problem solving, collaboration and so much more!
You will gain valuable experience working on your own business project whilst learning in a practical, non-classroom environment. These interactive, hands-on sessions will be lead by enterprise leaders, with over 20 years of experience in their respective industries.
So, let’s unlock your potential this summer and give you something great to talk about on your CV!
Who can apply?
Our bootcamp is aimed at young people between the ages of 14-18 looking for an opportunity to develop their skills and entrepreneurial ideas this summer.
When is it?
We are running three DI Summer Bootcamps, so just pick which dates suit you best!
- 5th-16th July
- 19th-30th July
- 2nd-13th August
Where will the bootcamp be held?
For the duration of the bootcamps we will be based at iCentrum, Innovation Birmingham Campus, 6 Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BP.
How does it work?
For two weeks, Monday – Friday, you will be based at iCentrum in Birmingham City Centre.
Each day will start at 10am and will end at 4pm – with a lunch break, of course. There is a cafe on site where attendees will be able to purchase food if they have not brought a packed lunch with them.
At the end of the two weeks, your project team will have the opportunity to pitch your project to local employers (Dragon’s Den style) and you will all receive a certificate of your achievements to take away with you!
Bootcamps will be run in accordance with the current COVID-19 guidelines, and all our coaches are vetted and licensed to work with young people.
How much is it?
Two weeks of action-packed skills development and work on a business project will cost just £85 – that’s less than £10 a day!
What do you need to do next?
- You’re ready to get started? Great! All you need to do is apply by filling out this simple form to let us know which of our three bootcamps you would like to attend.
- Once you’ve applied, the DI team will get in touch to explain everything you need to know about the bootcamp and to organise receiving payment to secure your place.
- Then, all you have to do is get ready to join us this Summer!
So, what are you waiting for?
If you and/or parents and guardians have any questions to ask before signing up, get in touch via email@example.com.
Otherwise, you can submit your form now and we’ll see you in just a few weeks!